SNAP (formerly the Food Stamp Program) is a federal program that helps individuals and families buy the food needed for good health. GBFB can help you apply.
If your income is within these guidelines, you may be eligible.
||Gross Monthly Income*
|*Before taxes or healthcare costs are deducted.
GBFB assists people with accessing SNAP benefits by:
- Determining eligibility for benefits
- Assisting with completing and submitting the application to the Department of Transitional Assistance
- Providing follow up support, education, and training
Did you know…
- Some special circumstances may allow seniors (age 60+) or people with disabilities who are over the income limit to still qualify. If your income exceeds the amount listed, please contact us.
- You can receive Social Security or unemployment benefits and qualify for food stamps.
- You can work and still qualify for food stamps.
Contact us to speak with an outreach counselor
Or fill out the form below, and we will contact you.